General disclaimer – Caregivers
1. The Company relies on you to specify and describe your Job requirements, and the Company makes no warranty for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by you, for which you are solely responsible.
2. The Company makes no guarantee to refer any Jobs to you.
3. The Company makes no warranty as to the availability or suitability of any particular Job.
4. Where a specific trade accreditation or registration is required to be held by you for any particular Job, you shall, where requested by the Careseeker, furnish at your own cost to the Careseeker and the Company evidence of the relevant accreditation or registration prior to the commencement of the Job.
5. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you possess the necessary certifications if any to tender for any Job and that you are appropriately qualified and competent to complete any Job you tendered for. In addition, you must ensure that you are physically and legally able to perform the Work specified in any Job description you tender for.
6. In relation to any specific Job, the Company shall not be liable to you for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Careseeker to you, including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by you howsoever arising.
7. Where you advise us of your certifications as part of our registration process, we may (at our discretion) verify your certification, although the validity of the certificate remains your responsibility.
8. The Company does not employ, recommend or endorse any Caregiver or Careseeker.
9. Although the Company provides you with tools to help you connect with Careseekers and make informed decisions, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate Careseeker and for complying with all applicable laws in respect of any contractual relationship you wish to establish with any Careseeker.
10. The Company does not verify or guarantee any trade accreditation or registration (or the validity thereof) whether on its own or on any person’s behalf, and shall not be liable to you for any such verification or guarantee or the failure to provide the same.
11. The Company does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment or engage in any conduct that requires a professional license.
Offer General Information:
Terms and Conditions
Please note the following restrictions:
InvolveAsia will not tolerate for any affiliates and it's conversion that come in as a result of non-compliance with the guidelines listed below. Violating affiliates will be blocked from InvolveAsia offers and their accounts will be subject to a formal audit which may result in account suspension or deactivation and payment forfeiture.
We highly recommend you read the guidelines outlined below and It is your sole responsibility to familiarize and comply these guidelines. Any dispute afterward will not be entertain. Should you need further clarity, do contact your Affiliate Manager.
* No usage of copyrighted videos on YouTube or any other video/streaming site.
* No Bot / Software Generated traffic of any kind.
* No Ad Ware / Spyware traffic allowed.
* No Misleading ads or creatives.
* No Substituted Search Engine Results Page.
* No Bundling of this offer with any other offers signup / installation process.
* Duplicate/invalid leads/installs/sales/conversions will be charged back at the end of the month.
* All rules stated under Offers General Information
user click on your tracking link
user land on your advertiser website and complete the sign up form
We have noticed that you have been inactive for a while now. For your security we have paused this session. If you'd like to continue using our dashboard, just click on the refresh button below and you are good to go !