1. It is your responsibility to select a Caregiver and to negotiate the terms of any Work to be performed by the Caregiver you have selected and that the Company makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through an introduction made via the Website or any Service or any transactions entered into through the Website.
2. The Company relies on data provided by Users and Third Parties to determine which Caregivers are included in the database accessible via the Website and does not recommend or endorse any specific Caregiver.
3. Whilst the Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to do so, it does not guarantee to be able to find a Caregiver suitable for undertaking a Job whether by reason of geographical restrictions or otherwise.
4. The Company provides no guarantee that a Caregiver to whom it has passed a Careseeker’s Job information will contact you.
5. The Company shall not be held liable to you in respect of any contract or other agreement entered into between any Careseeker and any Caregiver. In particular, but without limitation, the Company shall not be held liable in relation to the quality or fitness of any Work performed or omitted to be performed by any Caregiver and accordingly shall not be liable to you for any occurrence or omission resulting from the introduction of the Caregiver to you, including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by you howsoever arising.
6. The Company does not employ, recommend or endorse any Caregiver or Careseeker.
7. Although the Company provides you with tools to help you connect with Caregivers and make informed decisions, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate Caregiver, including making any inquiries or requesting for evidence of any specific trade or professional qualifications where necessary, and also for complying with all applicable laws in respect of any contractual relationship you wish to establish with any Caregiver.
8. The Company does not verify or guarantee any trade accreditation or registration (or the validity thereof) whether on its own or on any person’s behalf, and shall not be liable to you for any such verification or guarantee or the failure to provide the same.
9. The Company does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment or engage in any conduct that requires a professional or other regulatory licenses.
Offer General Information:
Terms and Conditions
Please note the following restrictions:
InvolveAsia will not tolerate for any affiliates and it's conversion that come in as a result of non-compliance with the guidelines listed below. Violating affiliates will be blocked from InvolveAsia offers and their accounts will be subject to a formal audit which may result in account suspension or deactivation and payment forfeiture.
We highly recommend you read the guidelines outlined below and It is your sole responsibility to familiarize and comply these guidelines. Any dispute afterward will not be entertain. Should you need further clarity, do contact your Affiliate Manager.
* No usage of copyrighted videos on YouTube or any other video/streaming site.
* No Bot / Software Generated traffic of any kind.
* No Ad Ware / Spyware traffic allowed.
* No Misleading ads or creatives.
* No Substituted Search Engine Results Page.
* No Bundling of this offer with any other offers signup / installation process.
* Duplicate/invalid leads/installs/sales/conversions will be charged back at the end of the month.
* All rules stated under Offers General Information
user click on your tracking link
user land on the advertiser website and complete care seeker request form
We have noticed that you have been inactive for a while now. For your security we have paused this session. If you'd like to continue using our dashboard, just click on the refresh button below and you are good to go !